Your Best Alpine Accommodation Experience in Fernie.
Come for the view, stay for the adventure.
Fernie Mountain House
- Seven bedrooms (including three Master suites with attached bathrooms)
- Seven bathrooms
- 44’ X 20’ Great Room with vaulted ceiling and a 12.5’ wall of windows
- Perfect for family getaways, work retreats, and other large gathering; plenty of privacy over three, elevator-accessed floors
- Direct entry to four car garage
- Elevator service to all levels (including loading from garage)
- Two natural gas fireplaces (plus gas fire pit on rear deck)
- Seven-person hot tub (with heated walkway to house)
- Games room with ping pong and foosball tables
- Two full kitchens with natural gas stoves; four fridges; three dishwashers
- Two natural gas barbecues
- Two sets of washer/dryers
- Exterior, three-season warm water bike stand/wash
- Boot/glove dryer at the entries of both the second and third levels to accommodate a total of 14 pairs of boots and 14 pairs of gloves
- Downhill ski in/out and Cross Country ski in trail access from rear yard
- Stunning mountain views at both front and back
- Ideally situated on quiet cul-de-sac
- Large, heated, multi-vehicle driveway
The Living Spaces
Floor-to-ceiling windows bring harmony between BC’s boundless nature and the interior spaces—our favorite feature of the property. Bask in sweeping views of the slopes from both the front and back of the house, or get even closer to the views on the deck, with its 7-person hot tub, gas grilling station, Adirondack chairs, and al fresco dining table. Stay toasty with the outdoor fire feature, plus heated walkway from the hot tub back into the house.
The high-ceilinged Great Room makes for the perfect gathering spot for movie nights or sharing stories by the fireplace. A games room adds entertainment on a lazy, stay-at-home day. Lightning speed fibre connected Wi-Fi hot zones for smoother streaming and gaming.
The Cooking & Dining Experience
Create stunning meals for your entire group without losing the 360-degree mountain views! Fernie Mountain House has not one, but TWO full kitchens. With top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, a 5-burner gas stove, and ample room to coordinate, cooking here is a true experience. Bar seating is handy for entertaining up to 5 observers, and the bar sink lets you craft the ideal post-adventure cocktail.
Settle in around the 14-person dining room table—great for celebratory feasts, brainstorming sessions with colleagues, or simply catching up with the crew. Two natural gas barbecues let you grill your favorites in the fresh mountain air.
Our property manager (and long-term resident) Bo is always nearby in Fernie. He can help arrange for on-site private chef services and will make sure libations are ready for your arrival! For an evening out, Fernie also has restaurants ranging from casual to eclectic to peruse—definitely something in town for everyone’s taste.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Whether you arrive with your family, your work family, or your chosen family, there’s room for everyone across 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms (sleeps up to 18). The bed/bath ratio ensures ample privacy. Plus, three Master suites each have private, attached bathrooms. A double set of washers and dryers keeps your gear clean.
Comfort and Safety of Guests is a high priority
Just a few things of note that our new construction and heightened cleaning measures offers to guests.
We have Outstanding Air Quality (benefits of new home construction): Two furnaces, each with air to air exchangers ensure fresh air is constantly circulating throughout the home. This includes HEPA filters which capture 99.97% of both large and small airborne particles (benefitting, not limited to but including those with allergies and asthma) are integrated into each air exchange system.
Our four-step high level cleaning protocols include:
• Before sanitizing, areas are swept, vacuumed, dusted, and/or mopped
• All dishes, cutlery and laundry are washed at the highest heat setting possible
• Surfaces are wiped down with soap and water
• High-touch surfaces in each room such as TV remotes and doorknobs are sprayed with an approved disinfectant spray
• All surfaces are allowed to air-dry
• A room-by-room checklist is used to make sure that all areas are cleaned and sanitized between each stay
• Cleaning staff wash their hands before replacing guest supplies, linens, and cleaning kits
• Wash cleaning supplies and protective gear are safely disposed of
• A room is not re-entered once it’s been sanitized
• Equipment is cleaned between each turnover
Explore the Area
Fernie has no shortage of adventures on and off the mountain in the Canadian Rockies. With everything from hiking, fly fishing, pristine golfing and horseback riding, to cultural attractions, art, and nightlife, you can easily fill your days with activities. Within just a short drive, you can also visit Calgary, Banff, Kalispell Mountain, Lake Koocanusa, or Cranbrook. And, of course, no matter where you are, the awe-inspiring mountains will be there to greet you.
Your Best Accommodation Experience in Fernie.